Advance your skills in NYC!
We are joining a group from Protege Academy to study advanced cosmetology skills in cutting and coloring at the TIGI Advanced Academy in SoHo, May 2-7
TRAVEL OPPORTUNITY FOR CURRENT COSMETOLOGY MANAGER STUDENTS AND ACADEMY GRADUATES:
Travel to New York City to study TIGI Creative Cuts and Color at the SoHo TIGI Advanced Academy from Saturday, May 2-Thursday, May 7, 2015!
The Salon Institute will pay $900 of your tuition — your total cost for the trip, including tuition, hotel and transportation is $650. This does not include food and spending money. A non-refundable $150 deposit is due by Friday, April 24.
You will be traveling by bus, leaving from the Protege Academy in East Lansing, MI at 10:45 p.m. on Saturday, May 2. It is scheduled to return at 7 a.m. on Thursday, May 7.
- Saturday, May 2 — Bus leaves for NYC
- Monday, May 4 — Class at the SoHo Academy
- Tuesday, May 5 — Class at the SoHo Academy
- Wednesday, May 6 — Class at the SoHo Academy
- Thursday, May 7 — Bus leaves for home
- Class Cost $1,050
- Room $ 250 (4 people per room)
- Transportation $250 by bus